UNCERTAIN IF WE WILL HAVE THE Wine Club BBQ
May 16 - May 17
We are currently uncertain if we can host the annual Wine Club BBQ. The uncertainty of the duration of the Covid-19 pandemic leaves us unsure about having the event. We should know more in the next few weeks. We know a lot of you are anxious to come. As soon as we make a final decision, we will be sending an email to everyone. Thanks, everyone and be safe out there!