Sip & Savor: An Epicurean Event (Weekend 1)
May 8 - May 9
Dear Club Members,
We’ve been asked by many of you about the Spring BBQ we host every year. 2020 kept us hunkered down last May. Even though we are seeing a light at the end of the tunnel, we have decided to wait one more year. In place of the BBQ, we are having an exciting new event to host our club members. We invite you to join us for Sip & Savor – An Epicurean Event at the winery.
The event will take place on Saturday, May 8th, Sunday, May 9th (Mother’s Day), Saturday, May 15th, and Sunday, May 16th.
In order to provide distance from other groups, we are selling tables rather than tickets. When making a reservation, please select from these options: Table for 2 ($50), Table for 4 ($100), or Table for 6 ($150). Reservations are required to attend. Please use the button below to reserve your table!
RESERVE YOUR SPOT: Check out your latest email from Jeff Runquist Wines to retrieve the invitation link.
You and your guests will be some of the first to taste our new offerings for 2021 which includes our first ever Chardonnay from one of California’s most prestigious appellations Carneros, Napa. We are excited to share the return of our Estate Verdelho, a Portuguese white grape that has aromatics and flavors that are the perfect accompaniment for a gorgeous Spring day. Speaking of “Port”uguese, we decided to wait till this event to release “Sisney,” a dessert wine using the classic Portuguese varieties that are estate grown.
The tasting will also include “R” Rosé of Sangiovese as well as one of our classics, “R” Barbera from Cooper Vineyards. A relative newcomer to the line-up of Zinfandels is our Peroni Ranch Zin from “R” Estate. Named after the Peroni family who first planted the vines back in 1890, we relish the opportunity to share this wine with you.
ON THE MENU
There will be 6 delectable Food & Wine pairings. Here’s what we have in store for you!
- 2020 Sisters Vineyard Chardonnay w/ Coconut Curry Popcorn
- 2020 Verdelho w/ Pacific Cod Ceviche
- 2020 Rose of Sangiovese w/ Triple Crème Brie Drizzled with Orange Blossom Honey
- 2019 Peroni Ranch Zinfandel w/ Lamb Meatballs with creamy Tzatziki Sauce & Mint Chimichurri
- 2019 Cooper Vineyard Barbera w/ Lockeford Meat Co.’s Smoked Dakota Sausage and Picnic Potato Salad
- 2019 Sisney Dessert Wine w/ Dark Chocolate Cherry Bites
*Due to the size of this event we are unable to accommodate any substitutions.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your reservation time to check-in.
- We will have three seatings throughout the day. 11am, 1pm and 3pm.
- The event will take approximately one and a half hours. We’ve allotted this time for you and your guest to enjoy all six pairings.Please be aware that we need time in between each seating to clean and prepare for the next seating. Your cooperation is paramount. Please be mindful of time and help us stay on track so that we can provide an incredible experience not only for you and your guests, but the next party too.
- In order to provide distance from other groups we are selling tables rather than tickets. We will be offering tables for 2, 4 and 6. When purchasing please select from those options: Table for 2 – $50, Table for 4- $100, or Table for 6- $150.
- Keep an eye on the weather and dress appropriately. The event will take place outside on our covered Crush Pad.
- You are welcome to pick-up wine club shipments and make purchases once the tasting has concluded.
- Reservations will be required and we will be following all current COVID-19 guidelines such as face coverings and meticulous cleaning to ensure we provide a safe environment for our guests and staff.